October 15, 2019
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT.
Our purposes in collecting, storing and using the personal data We collect from you are to provide and improve Our Services, to administer your use of the Service, to notify you about new features, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate Our Services.
A. Information You Provide to Us.
The Service is available to users who are at least 18 years of age. By accessing and using the Service, you represent and warrant that (a) any and all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (c) your use of the Service will comply with and does not violate any applicable law, regulation, order or guideline.
- Account Information.
When you sign up for an Account with Our Services, you will need to provide us, Our third party payment processor, or Our third party payment provider, with Personal Information. This may include your name, email, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, Social Security Number, wet-ink signature, and other related information.
- Information Necessary for Our Services.
When you use Our Services, We will need to collect and store Personal Information to assist you in fighting charges from your Financial Institution Accounts. Some examples include, but are not limited to, your Financial Institution Accounts’ login information such as your username and passwords, verification codes, and security questions and answers needed to access your Financial Institution Accounts, and other related information. We may collect when necessary transaction information from your Financial Institution Accounts.
- Transactional Information.
We and Our third-party service providers may Process your financial and payment card information in order to facilitate a transaction that you request.
B. Information You Provide to Us
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access Our Services through a third-party application, such as an App Store, a third-party login service, or a Social Networking Site (“SNS”), We may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made available via your privacy settings. Information We collect through these services may include your name, your user identification number, your user name, email, and your contacts stored in that service. This supplemental information allows Us to verify information that you have provided to Us and to enhance Our ability to provide you with the Services.
4. information we collect and how we use it
A. To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested.
- Identify money-saving opportunities;
- Recommend financial products or other promotional opportunities;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of Our Services; and
- Answer requests for customer or technical support.
B. Administrative Purposes.
- Measure interest and engagement in Our Site and Services;
- Improve Our products and Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify Individual identity;
- Communicate with you about your account, activities on Our Site and Services and policy changes;
- Process your financial information and other payment methods for products or Services purchased;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; and
- Enforce Our Terms.